Shell Rimula R4 X
Designed to Provide Triple Protection
Is an advanced mineral based-multi grade that works in modern engines with high power:
- protects against corrosion from acids formed as fuel burns
- keeps clean for optimum performance and long engine life
- keeps moving metal engine surfaces apart for long engine life.
- suitable for modern cars with EGR
Shell Rimula R4X Technology is designed to adopt and protect under a full range of conditions in modern engines.
It protects the engine in high pressure contacts in the valve to the high temperatures of the piston and rings .It is a one oil solution for modern fleets for heavy duty Diesel engines.
- Application refer to Lube Match/Shell Global online
Offers triple protection for your truck and your business. It contains a specially optimized combination of additives for a longer lasting, cleaner and better protected engine.
- up to 30%* better protection against engine wear.
- up to 50%* more efficient at keeping your engine clean.
- up to 50%* better protection against chemical corrosion.
* % relative to API and ACEA engine oil specification limits in a key engine test, selected to be representative across multiple engines.
SAE viscosity grade: 15W-40
API: CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF. SL; ACEA: E7, E5, E3; Global: DHD-1; Caterpillar: ECF-2, ECF-1-A; Cummins: CES 20078, 77, 76 ,75, 72 ,71; DDC: 93K215; Deutz: DQC III-10; IVECO: T1 (Meets requirements);JASO: DH-1; Mack EO-M+, EO-M; MAN: M3275-1; MB-Approval 228.3; MTU: Category 2; Renault Trucks: RLD-2; Volvo: VDS-3;
SAE viscosity grade: 20W-50
API: CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF; ACEA: E7; MAN: M3275-1; MB-Approval 228.3; JASO: DH-1; Deutz: DQC III-10
The product specifications listed above may vary from time to time and may not all be available for sale in your specific country. To obtain a specific recommendation for your vehicle from our product portfolio, please use our free online oil recommendation tool, Shell Lubematch
1 Relative to API and ACEA engine oil specification limits in a key engine test selected to be representative across multiple engines