Shell Rimula R6 M
Fully Synthetic proven to provide exceptional wear protection1 and improved piston cleanliness2
Shell Rimula R6 M provides:
- 20% improved Ring wear protection and 40% improved linear wear protection.
- Lowers maintenance costs due to high drain service interval.
- Provides significantly improved piston cleanliness.
- Excellent Acid & Corrosion Control: Demonstrated a reduction in lead corrosion of more than 97%.
- Protection at low Temperatures : Up to 80% better at minimizing filter plugging with pressure drops across the filter.
- Wear Protection: 20% improved Ring wear protection and 40% improved linear wear protection1
- Provides significantly improved piston cleanliness2
- Excellent Acid & Corrosion Control: Demonstrated a reduction in lead corrosion of more than 97%3
- Protection at low Temperatures : Up to 80% better4 at minimising filter plugging with pressure drops across the filter
SAE viscosity grade: 10W-40
ACEA: E7, E4; API: CI-4; Caterpillar: ECF-2; Cummins: CES 20078; Deutz: DQC IV-10; MAN: M3377; MB-Approval 228.5; Volvo: VDS-3; MTU: Category 3; Renault trucks: RLD-2; JASO: DH-1; IVECO T3 E4 (Meets)
The product specifications listed above may vary from time to time and may not all be available for sale in your specific country. To obtain a specific recommendation for your vehicle from our product portfolio, please use our free online oil recommendation tool, Shell Lubematch
1 Compared to the ACEA E7-12 limit as measured in the Mak T12 EGR test
2 Compared to the API CI-4 limit as measured in the caterpillar 1k engine test.
3 Compared with the API CI-4 and Cummins 20078 limits., as measured in the Cummins high- temperature corrosion bench test
4 Compared with the Cummins 20081 limit