What is DYNAFLEX technology?
- DYNAFLEX Technology or DYNAFLEX formulation are our names for our latest generation of advanced formulations for gasoline and diesel fuels.
- All of our latest generation of fuels are formulated with our new DYNAFLEX Technology.
- Just as petrol and diesel are different, we have developed unique DYNAFLEX formulations for each fuel type.
- Modern engines are becoming more and more efficient. As a result, fuels are exposed to tougher conditions (i.e. higher temperatures and pressures) which can lead to the formation of dirt on key fuel system components such as intake valves and fuel injectors.
- All DYNAFLEX formulations are complex blends that are specially designed and enriched with powerful cleaning agents to help maintain the cleanliness of key fuel system components and protect them from performance robbing deposits and help to maintain engine efficiency1.
- Our Shell V-Power fuels are also designed to help clean away existing fuel system deposits2.
- Our gasoline Shell fuels with DYNAFLEX Technology also contain our new friction modifier which helps the piston assembly, found in the heart of engines, turn more freely to help reduce energy wasted as heat3
1,2 Helps to clean key fuel system components such as intake valves and/or fuel injectors from the build-up of performance robbing deposits. Actual effects and benefits may vary according to vehicle type, vehicle condition and driving style. No guarantees provided.
3 Friction reducing molecules help critical parts of your engine. Actual effects and benefits may vary according to vehicle type, vehicle condition and driving style. No guarantees provided.
Why is engine cleanliness so important?
Modern vehicles deliver greater power and efficiency from smaller engines, which creates greater potential for carbon deposits to become stuck to the fuel injector nozzles. These dirty deposits can be hard to remove and can prevent your engine performing as its best. To illustrate this using an everyday example, consider how the build-up of lime scale on your shower head significantly impacts its effectiveness.
The new gasoline fuels formulation rapidly forms a protective layer in these critical parts of your engine, helping it turn more freely and efficiently1.
1Actual effects and benefits may vary according to vehicle type, vehicle condition and driving style. Friction reducing molecules help critical components of your engine turn more freely. No guarantees provided.